Natural and Organic Soaps

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MY HANDMADE SOAPS





Egyptian Geranium with French Rose Clay Cocoa Butter and Rose Petals





Tea Tree Copaiba with with Shea Butter and Brazlian Almond Oil


Sea Kelp with Chamomile Herb and Cocoa butter



Butter milk is richer in fats and emollients than whole milk. For centuries, milk has been used as a natural, soothing skin cleanser and skin softener. This gentle and soft soap is made with buttermilk, a natural, soothing skin cleanser and moisturizer.We add honey ,which calms irritated skin and adds moisturizes to the skin


Our goat milk soaps are famous for their high-quality natural ingredients and its 100% fresh goat's milk, not dried powder milk. This one has not only goat's milk, we added oatmeal to provide an exfoliating and honey added to complement the moisturizing qualities.


MyBlogLog Picturesdel.icio.us: naturalhandcraftedsoapFlickr: global-warmingMySpace: handcraftedsoapDigg: RainForestSoapOpenID: http://www.naturalhandcraftedsoap.comLiveJournal: joel-osteenUpcoming: 778617Blogger: 04441384015334671918Bebo: 6696058546Pownce: soapsStumbleUpon: handcrafted-soapYahoo! Answers: bocBnE4gaaMa.gnolia: handmade.soap

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After years of using various soaps and creams, I have finally found a natural soap that leaves not film while bathing or even after drying my body
" My review is to give my take on this organic oil base product. While at the Green festival today I found out that this company gives 25% profit to save the rainforest "What A Plus". I will always be a customer of this great product keeping in mind that I am also using people.

Google.handmade.soap said...

I would like to recommend naturalhandcraftedSoap.com to anyone interested in all-natural soaps. I have been using their soaps for 4 years now and although I have tried other natural soaps, I haven't found a product I like better. Not only do they have a great selection, but they are well priced and the bars are large and long-lasting so you get a good value for your money. Their website, naturalhandcraftedsoap.com, is easy to use and very descriptive. I love it!